Monday 21 September 2009

Wealth Wizards

I hope I will see you at the Wealth Wizards event at the British Library on 5 October 2009 - tickets are now on sale at http://www.rachelelnaugh.com/wealth_wizards/ and you can claim £100 off the ticket price by entering the discount code RachelFriends

I've also been asked by several people if they can become an affiliate to market the event, email me at rachel@rachelelnaugh.com if you'd like to help promote the event and I'll send you all the details.

Finally there is the opportunity to get into the 250 goody bags we'll be handing out on the day. If you have a product or service which is targetted at entrepreneurs and business owners and can offer either free samples, a promotional item or a high value gift which we can give to a lucky audience member on the day then please let me know!

Looking forward to seeing you on 5 October.

Rachel

No comments: